Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Contests!

This year is full of exciting things for Veggie Kids!  There is a lot going on and I'm super excited about it all.  2013 is all about change, growth and opportunity.  

                            
                                                              CLICK HERE to get your copy!

As some of you know from following me on Instagram and Twitter, I've been working on my 2013 Create Your Incredible Year Workbook & Calendar by Leonie Dawson which has already been life-changing.  I highly recommend this amazing (and cheap!) product as a tool to help get what you want out of life.  I'm so sold on this workbook that I've decided to also become an affiliate so if you decide to purchase a copy for yourself (remember, it's only $9.95!) I'll get a small cut...full disclosure baby!   



I'm participating in a couple of contests right now. 
(I do love a contest or two...just click here to see what I've won thus far)

One is the Circle Of Moms Top 25 Vegan/Vegetarian Blogs.  I was a winner last year and would be thrilled to be a part of it again for 2013!  You can vote every day until Feb. 7th (every 24 hours). VOTE HERE
 Thank you!


The other fun contest I'm involved with is through Don't Panic Mom.  I'm all about pushing veggies on people which is why I decided to participate in this one. Alli is on a mission to get peeps to eat more veggies-love it!




And coming up...

...a Martha Stewart Cookbook giveaway!  Stay tuned on how to win your own copy of her newest cookbook, "Meatless".  I'm stoked (yes, I said stoked) about this one as I've tried several of the recipes from it which are delicious!  


Be sure to sign up to follow Veggie Kids and find more healthy inspirations by following me on:
                                     Instagram (where I'm at daily!), 
                                     TwitterPinterest and Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment