Zucchini is an awesome veggie. If you think you don't like it, try try again I tell ya! I slice 'em thin and sprinkled them with Ramesan, a raw parmesan cheese that's outta this world yummy. These little zucchini snacks are salty and crunchy just like chips. My 6-year old had fun making the ones you see pictured above!
Raw Zucchini Snacks (R, V, GF)
makes about 35-40 pieces
1 zucchini, medium sized
1/4 C. water
1/3. C. Ramesan (or use vegan parmesan cheese)
~1/4 tsp. sea salt
1. Slice zucchini into thin, round pieces.
2. Place water in a shallow dish.
3. Mix ~1/4 tsp. sea salt with Ramesan and place it (or use vegan parmesan cheese) in a separate shallow dish.
4. Dredge zucchini into water, being sure to coat both sides, then shake excess water off.
5. Dredge zucchini into Ramesan, coating both sides.
6. Place prepared zucchini rounds into the dehydrator on low for 6 hours, then flip and dehydrate the other side for 2-3 hours more or until crunchy. If you do not own a dehydrator, simply place the zucchini rounds onto a non-stick cookie sheet and place in the oven on the lowest setting.
NOTE: Be sure to spread them out so they're not overlapping.
See more Veggie Kids by following me on